JUNIOR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Continuing the tradition first started at the 2013 Nationals in Edmonton, the Junior Nationals Championship is a way to recognize our up and coming junior handlers.
How it works:
- Open to all junior handlers 18 and under as of Dec 2015.
- Will consist of two rounds run on Thurs Aug 20, standard and jumpers and combined to get aggregate score.
- Two Divisions:
- Junior for 12 yrs and under(judged under AAC adv. junior handler rules).
- Open for 13-18 yrs (judged under AAC masters junior handler rules. Handlers and dogs may only be entered once and need not be entered in National Championship.
- Handlers and dogs do not need to be registered with AAC, but must have earned the equivalent of advanced leg in any agility organization (ie CKC, AKC, USDAA etc).
- Dogs can jump their regulation height, or 1 height lower.
All Junior Competitors will receive a T-Shirt in honour of the event.
Winners in each age Division, Mini and Maxi height categories will receive a Rosette and Prize.
Entry fee of $25 includes both rounds.